Which Section should I join? Scouts is for Girls and Boys between the age of 5-25. We currently run 4 sections covering the ages 5-18.
FOR THE PRIMARY AGED KIDS
Joeys – Age 5-8 – Meets Wednesdays 5-6pm
Cubs – Age 8-11 – Meets Mondays 6.30-8pm
FOR OLDER PRIMARY KIDS & HIGH SCHOOL TEENS
Scouts – Age 11-14 – Meets Thursdays 7-8.30pm
Venturers – Age 14-18 – Meets Mondays 7-9pm
SCOUTS IS NOT JUST FOR KIDS.
Rovers – Age 18-25 – After turning 18, young adults continue their Scouting journey with Rovers. We have close associations with a number of Rover crews on the Northern Beaches that we can put you in touch with.
Adult helpers and Leaders (We ALWAYS need helpers and leaders, no experience of scouting is required!) Please contact us if you are interested in volunteering
For more in depth information – Download our Welcome Pack
- Fill in the form to see if there is space in the section you need
- Come and visit us (During School Term time) and see if its a good fit for you
- Fill out the online form here https://www.nsw.scouts.com.au/become-a-youth-member/
- Pay your fees (you will be invoiced by Allambie Scouts and Scouts NSW) Joining fee of $50 and approx $500 / year – you can use Active kids vouchers
- Buy your shirt from the scoutshop (https://scoutshop.com.au/)
- Come along, join in the fun, get ‘Invested’ (Where you are officially welcomed and given your scarf)
Questions? – CONTACT US